This recipe has been floating around blog~land for a while now and finally I got a chance to try it.
Cinnamon Pull Apart Ring
2 Cans refrigerator biscuits (I used Great Value "Grands")
1 Stick of butter (I used real, salted butter)
3 TABLESPOONS (yup) of Cinnamon
(I used the new McCormick "Roasted Saigon Cinnamon")
1/2 cup of brown sugar (dark or light)
Oven set 350*
1) Melt butter and set aside
2) In a large bowl mix up cinnamon, brown sugar
3) Cut each biscuit into quarters and toss into bowl of sugar and cinnamon
4) Using your hands coat those babies well, coat... toss... every spot.
5) Transfer those lovely gems to your cutting board and put the remaining sugar and cinnamon into your melted butter and give it a good stir.
6) Pour half the butter mixture into a bundt pan.
7) Start layering the little cinnamon biscuit gems into the pan. Get em in there all snug, but don't push them down.
8) Pour the rest of the butter and cinnamon mixture over the top and bake @ 350* for about 30 mintes.
Then stand back... THIS is SO good!
I made this with my grandkids and we had a hard time saving some for Mom and Dad when they got home!