Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Chili, chive and cheese French Omelet




Chili, chive and cheese French Omelet 
6 eggs beaten
2 Tab milk
Couple of dashes of your favorite Mexican hot sauce (I use Cholula) 
1 large Fire Roasted Anaheim Chili sliced into strips
1 Small Bunch of Chives
1 cup grated Colby/Jack cheese


Pre-heat oven to 350
Spray cast iron skillet with olive Oil and heat slowly to med heat in stove.
Mix beaten eggs with milk and a few dashes of hot sauce. {Pour into hot skillet}
Add chili strips, chives and cheese. Turn off heat and carefully place in the oven. 
Bake for 10 minutes.
Serve with homemade salsa

ENJOY!


4 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds so good, but have to admit I don't know if I could take the spicy heat. I love the taste, but am a wimp when it come to the heat.
    Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The herbs and seasoning in this omelet are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of adding chilies to eggs (I usually use Tabasco). This sounds like a perfect meal! Thank you for joining us at the anniversary party. I'm pinning your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a spicy omelet, something to wake you up for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments and questions...